Outreach Mission raises awareness of opportunities to serve the church and the wider community, and provides leadership for the budgeted outreach programs, including those listed below. Chair: Judy Shipman
- Food Pantry One of the longest ministries of Holy Comforter, the group meets on Saturday mornings to distribute food to the needy in this community. Volunteers may choose to help Saturday mornings or come in during the week to sort food for Saturday distribution. Wayne Makin
- Habitat for Humanity International is a nonprofit, ecumenical Christian organization dedicated to eliminating substandard housing and homelessness worldwide, and to making adequate, affordable shelter a matter of conscience and action. Habitat is founded on the conviction that every man, woman, and child should have a simple, decent, affordable place to live in dignity and safety. Tom Keller
Current Habitat build video of the current build - see if you can spot some of the Holy Comforter volunteers!
- Cuba Ministry Through shared ministry and support we help Saint Michael and All Angels Church in Ceballos to further the Episcopal Church in Cuba. Julie Sullivan
- Grace Mission is an outreach church sponsored by the Diocese and the churches of the Apalachee Region. Opportunities to serve include Sunday meals, children’s programs, Bible studies, and holiday events. Collections are taken throughout the year for needed items. An Angel Tree is offered at Christmas for parishoners to help with gifts. Don Coon
- St. Clare Guild is where people gather twice a month to knit shawls for various ministry projects. Claire Walker